quinta-feira, 4 de julho de 2013

Falling Angel

It was a time
A time that I was called "angel"
a falling angel with a mission
to protect and show you
That exist a way
To reach happiness and leave behind the pain
I was your protector
I was your savior
I become a friend
but...
our story never end
my heart developed some feelings for you
my head always say
This can't be true
Forbidden love
but we try
I discover what is be loved
your hair
your voice
your smell
your existence
its all that I want
Your beutifull eyes show me my way
But nothing its eternal
So, our love was broken
Now I suffer like I never suffer before
I look into the sky
I'm tired
I feel I'm gonna die
I'm leaving this world
I'm going into your moon
Goodbye, I'll see you soon... !

2 comentários:

  1. Realmente até em inglês escreves muito bem...eu até já nem tenho dúvida que se escrevesses algo em mandarim ficaria excelente :-P
    Continua :-)

    ResponderExcluir